Eventure helps you connect and share with the people in your life.

Pierre LeBrun that the team has been unabl

OAKLAND, Calif. -- The Oakland Athletics have acquired minor league right-hander Deck McGuire from the Toronto Blue Jays for cash. The As said Friday that McGuire will be optioned to Triple-A Sacramento. The 25-year-old McGuire is 6-9 with a 4.21 ERA in 20 starts for Triple-A Buffalo and Double-A New Hampshire. The 6-foot-6 McGuire was picked 11th overall by Toronto in the 2010 draft. Theo Hernandez Real Madrid Jersey. PAUL, Minn. Toni Kroos Real Madrid Jersey. Rookie Marek Mazanec made 39 saves for his first NHL victory and the Predators beat the Chicago Blackhawks 7-2 Saturday night. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Borja-Mayoral-Real-Madrid-Jersey/. "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). Dani Carvajal Real Madrid Jersey.com) - Coming off a pair of tough losses last week, the Syracuse Orange will try to put an end to their first losing skid of the season when they pay a visit to the Maryland Terrapins at the Comcast Center on Monday night in Atlantic Coast Conference action. Marco Asensio Real Madrid Jersey. This time, it was Eric Chavezs turn. Stuck in a rut since coming off the disabled list, Chavez hit the first pitch he saw in the ninth inning for a run-scoring single, sending the Diamondbacks to another walk-off victory, 4-3 over the San Francisco Giants on Saturday night.New York Islanders general manager Garth Snow says hes shopping Dan Boyles rights, telling TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that the team has been unable to sign the pending unrestricted free agent. The Islanders acquired the rights to Boyle from the San Jose Sharks for a conditional 2015 fifth-round draft pick on June 5. If Boyle were to re-sign with the Islanders, the pick would have become a fourth-round selection. According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, Boyle was intrigued by the Islanders interest and offer of a two-year deal, but remains undecided. "Garths done a great job, hes kept us abreast of everything along the wayy, we understand hes got to protect his interests," Boyles agent, George Bazos, told LeBrun on ESPN.ddddddddddddom. "That being said, we havent closed the door on talking to them. The Islanders gave Dan a lot to think about." Boyle, who will turn 38 in July, has spent the last seven seasons with the Sharks. A Stanley Cup winner with the Tampa Bay Lightning in 2004 and a 2010 Olympic gold medal winner with Canada, Boyle is heading into his 17th NHL season. He had 12 goals and 24 assists for the Sharks last season. Boyle is a veteran of 954 NHL games. In his career, the native of Ottawa has tallied 144 and 417 assists. Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '